We made this board to represent our roots. It’s the one board you can use for everything, pow, jumping, and jibbing. You might be a shredneck if…..!
- Bamboo Core Stingers – Bamboo has 4 times the burst strength of aspen incredible pop on airs. The stronger bamboo lays on the outside laminates of the core to make a more assertive carve while dampening the effective edge of the board for awesome stability.
- Polyuruthane Sidewalls Our sidewalls have a faster turn speed and work together with our bamboo core stringers to make a more stable snowboard.
- 19oz triax with carbon X beams is the perfect combination for high strength and weight savings. Our Carbon fiber is a Pretensioned and pre-impregnated weave that gives this reverse camber deck power and pop.
- Radial sidecut – Our reengineered shapes offer a sidecut radius that works with the width of the board to make it so bigger feet get minimal drag in turns while the board still carves fast and tight.
- Extended Effective Edge (EEE) – To stabilize our boards in the park when really pushing the speed limit WI-ME boards stay in control because we have lenthened the effective edge. This means a longer contact patch and more edge contacts the surface so there are no worries about getting squirrelly and tomahaking after the drop.
- American made materials – WI-ME uses as much American made and green materials as possible. Aside from being manufactured in the U.S.A. our cores, bases, fiberglass, and epoxy are all made stateside. Also, bamboo isn’t only amazing for performance, it also is a highly renewable resource and is more environmentally friendly than P-tex and ABS Plastic.
- Pretensioned/Prepreg Carbon- Pretensioned means maximum spring with half the weight. The Pretensioned weave is stretched out to its strongest point and planted in an X array inside the tip and tail. This is your answer to your dead board that has lost it’s pop.
- Aspen Extreme – A more relaxed flex . The vertically laminated aspen wood core is the key material in making a light weight deck with predictable flex.
- Regular Camber Profile Regular camber tech is getting tossed into the back seat like a cheap date these days. Everyone takes it for granted. The shaping has contact points at the effective edge making a longer more stable riding surface. For flatland the flex of the board has a “camber resistance” that makes it tougher to raise the nose in a manual. The trade off on this is that you get better pop on ollies and jumps. That extra pop is going to appeal the type of guy or gal that wants to shred hard with a powerful riding style or that really wants to stomp big airs.
- Available in combo True Twin Freestyle Snowboard – The True twin shape of WI-ME snowboards is built to work with the carbon fiber X beams built into the tip and tail. With a centered it is a freestyle deck with even pop. Setting the stance back for powder and freeride decreases the amount of carbon past your back foot and increases the amount of carbon in front of you. This gives a little more flex in back to float on powder and stiffness up front for stability. Our true twin decks exclusively have this engineering built in.
|Side Cut Radius||770||760||830||795||795||895|