This is our attempt to keep things friendly to momma nature. She gives up plenty of dumps and while we realize we’re making snowboards, we’re taking an initiative to make sure our prosperity will have awesome pow days!
- Bamboo Core Stingers – Bamboo has 4 times the burst strength of aspen incredible pop on airs.
- The stronger bamboo lays on the outside laminates of the core to make a more assertive carve while dampening the effective edge of the board for awesome stability.
- bamboo Sidewalls Carbon treated cancels and provides good dampening.
- hemp with hemp I beams is the perfect combination for high strength and weight savings. Our Carbon fiber is a Pretensioned and pre-impregnated weave that gives this Dual camber deck power and pop.
- Radial sidecut – Our reengineered shapes offer a sidecut radius that works with the width of the board to make it so bigger feet get minimal drag in turns while the board still carves fast and tight.
- Extended Effective Edge (EEE) – To stabilize our boards in the park when really pushing the speed limit WI-ME boards stay in control because we have lenthened the effective edge. This means a longer contact patch and more edge contacts the surface so there are no worries about getting squirrelly and tomahaking after the drop.
- American made materials – WI-ME uses as much American made and green materials as possible. Aside from being manufactured in the U.S.A. our cores, bases, fiberglass, and epoxy are all made stateside. Also, bamboo isn’t only amazing for performance, it also is a highly renewable resource and is more environmentally friendly than P-tex and ABS Plastic.
- Pretensioned/Prepreg Carbon- Pretensioned means maximum spring with half the weight. The Pretensioned weave is stretched out to its strongest point and planted in an X array inside the tip and tail. This is your answer to your dead board that has lost it’s pop.
- poplar – renewable poplar core . The vertically laminated poplar wood core is the key material in making a light weight deck with predictable flex.
- Hybrid Camber Profile and
- Regular Camber Profile
- Available True Twin Freestyle Snowboard and all mountain– The True twin shape of WI-ME snowboards is built to work with the carbon fiber X beams built into the tip and tail. With a centered it is a freestyle deck with even pop. Setting the stance back for powder and freeride decreases the amount of carbon past your back foot and increases the amount of carbon in front of you. This gives a little more flex in back to float on powder and stiffness up front for stability. Our true twin decks exclusively have this engineering built in.
Length (cm) 148 152 154.5 157 161 164.5 168
Tip Width (cm) 28.9 29.1 29.5 29.8 29.7 29.9
Tail Width (cm) 28.9 29.1 29.5 29.8 29.7 29.9
Waist Width 24.5 24.7 25 25.1 25.3 25.5 26.4
Tip Length 20 20 20 20 20 20 20
Sidecut Radius 6900 7200 7300 7300 8400 8000